Sunday, September 11, 2011

Desktop photos

In the spot lightAustralian sea lionSea lion pup waiting for motherferry and the opera housedragonfly on a field of greendragonfly on a field of blue
sassafrasOn her ownRed leaves on the way to Broken TopWillet in flightWish I was hereIbis taking flight
DragonflySunset at Swiftcurrent LakeDramatic Skies over Many Glaciers LodgeBananaquitPrague Castle at Night Sunset at Norman Island
Sunset at Pickerel LakeLoons on Pickerel LakeAmazing sunsetneedlefishSun setting over St. JohnSunset at the Bight

Desktop photos, a set on Flickr.

These are photos that I have used as my desktop photos and enjoyed. I don't know if it is because of the time surrounding when it was taken, but I hope others might enjoy them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Alumroot's Photo Blog by Alan Wolf is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at flickr.com