Sunday, April 11, 2010

City between the lakes

The Isthmus

I have a habit of taking pictures out the window of planes, Mostly of clouds, mountains, interesting refraction patterns in the scratched up windows, and the occasional glory. Usually when I fly out of Madison, I am leaving very early and returning late and it is too dark for photos. Every once in awhile I fly in or out during good light. I am still trying to time something so that I can use my SLR to get a really good shot, but until them this will need to do.

I think I was flying back from Denver so we came in to the south of the city, and by the isthmus. When you see it like this it is pretty spectacular (more and more, but frozen). I try to temper my in flight photography, but I am hoping for a few more good shots of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Alumroot's Photo Blog by Alan Wolf is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at flickr.com