Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sunset at the Caves

Sunset at Norman Island

I can't get enough snorkeling, and it usually means that I am trying to squeeze every last minute of time that I can from companions. I was pushing the limits of the day at the Caves on Norman Island. Beth had gone back the dingy, and I was trying to get a few more shots of the amazing creatures around the reef. The sun had set and it lit the sky a brilliant orange. I was swimming back, when I saw this lovely shot. This was taken with my underwater camera, not the best camera, but it sure worked here. More orange-y Norman Island sunset goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Alumroot's Photo Blog by Alan Wolf is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at flickr.com