Friday, March 19, 2010

Why?

I love getting views of my photos on Flickr, but that leads to a select audience seeing them, and the oldies but goodies being left behind. I have been trying get into blogging for a while, but I needed something that is easy for me to write about. I will use this space to write about my photos and tell a bit more of the story.

In this case the photo below is my most viewed image on Flickr. I am not sure why, but it has more than 60,000 views. It is a midland painted turtle hatchling found in Dolph Park in Ann Arbor Michigan. I took it when it was my job to walk around in parks and find things like this. I miss that job. The turtle was photographed and released.


midland painted turtle hatchling

This was taken on film in the late 1990's with my old Minolta x370. I wish my finger behind its head was a little more centered as it would look a bit more like a halo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Alumroot's Photo Blog by Alan Wolf is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at flickr.com